Bleach Freeverse AKA BFV

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for those who BFV or want to learn how, new comers always welcome as are veterans.

2 posters

Alessia Lontano

Yoruichi
    Yoruichi
    Substitute Soul Reaper

Alessia Lontano Empty Alessia Lontano

Post  Yoruichi Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:16 pm

Hopefully I'll make it better Razz

Name: Alessia Lontano
    Eye Color: Blue
    Hair Color: Green
    Alliance: 13 Court Guard Squads
    Race: Shinigami/ Vizard

Abilities: Water manipulation/production

Zanpaktou: Arancione Regina (Orange Queen)

Base: When in base form the zanpaktou is an oar, with a blade surrounding the bottom half. The oar is made out of wood infused with spiritual energy to prevent it from breaking. It is around two meters tall.

Shikai: quei giorni d'arancia (Those orange days) When the shikai is released the zanpaktou forms a downward pointed, yellow stripe that extends to the bottom of the oar. Once in shikai the oar can start producing water by breaking the bottom tip of the stripe, and it can be sealed on command. It can produce around seven gallons per second, but this number may vary depending on the amount of moisture in the air, so if it's humid, it goes up, and if the air is dry it goes down. I can also make the water cover parts of my body to increase power, defences, or speed. Another ability shikai gives me is to be able to increase water pressure immensely, and infuse it with spiritual energy.

Bankai: quei giorni in continuo cambiamento (Those ever changing days)Once bankai is released Aroncione Regina forms three yellow rings around itself, and all of it's abilities from shikai are increased extremely. If the first ring opens, it allows my body to dissolve into the water, and let me travel through it at a higher speed than my flashstep. In that form only spiritual energy based attacks can hit me. After the second ring snaps a tall stone pillar rises from the ground, and on top is a lion resting it's paw on top of a bible. The lion is able to manifest itself, and fight along side me. Once the lion manifests all rings, and the stripe disappear.

Enjoyed giving gondola tours of Venice, while still alive, and continues to do that wherever she can find a canal.

Alessia:
    Spoiler:

Vizard Mask:
    Spoiler:
    Noctis
    Noctis
    That Which Extinguishes Life

Alessia Lontano Empty Re: Alessia Lontano

Post  Noctis Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:58 am

Niceee. ;D

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:36 am