Bleach Freeverse AKA BFV

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for those who BFV or want to learn how, new comers always welcome as are veterans.

4 posters

BacoN: :) (:

Bacon
    Bacon
    Soul Reaper Academy Student

BacoN:   :) (: Empty BacoN: :) (:

Post  Bacon Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:01 pm

TEE hEE

Lore:

When I regained my consciousness after my fight with Queen hallethenia, I was in the void. When I looked toward where I perceived was up, a shimmering light exuded from a single focal point. But when I looked down, a crimson aurora seemed to be encroaching on me. Try as I might, the light was slowly fading as the fire become more than a distant memory.

Suddenly chains wrapped around me, restraining my limbs and dragging me into a river of boiling blood. The searing pain I felt was unimaginable. My eyes boils when I opened them, my throat was filled with the searing liquid every time I attempted to breathe. No matter how many times I perished,the same cycle would repeat itself without end. That is, until made a conscious decision, one which would forever change who I was.

I grabbed the nearest person I could find, he was somewhat like a vegetable. The pain was so familiar to him, that he simply floated thier aimlesslously while everyone else screamed blood murder. In an act of desperation, I grasped his arm and began to feast upon his soul. Every bite tasted worse than the last, but I endured as the pain became a distant memory. In fact, I began to enjoy the taste of festering maggots and feces because the only taste I had thus far, was that of blood. Now my hunger was almost insatiable as I began to devour every soul that made contact with me.

Time was unimportant to me, but when I regained my bearings, I arose from the river. My foreskin burned when it touched the volcanic rock. The air was just as bad as the liquid,but it mattered not. A nearby sentential gaurd wind of my escape. She threaten to cause me even more pain, but what could be worse than what I already experienced? Covered head to toe in a array of bodily fluids, I slow approached her. She fought back, going so far as to sever my limbs with er bare hands. She impaled my severed skull, crushed my very bones, and drove a stake through my heart. But in the end, she gave up as I began to devour her as well.

As with the first sentinel, each encounter became easier than the last. Until I was no longer an arrancar, but rather a twisted existence bent on consuming all of existence.

Base:

Enshrouded in a black robe, one would not think anything of me. My chest would be all skin and bone, so much so that one could see the visible ribcage with excruciating clarity. My robe, would be alive, coursing with wayward souls. Some of which could be visible to the naked eye,but their essence would be a bare shapeless,silhouette.

Release:

My stomach would throb, the veins beginning to bulge. The insistent howls of the damned become clear as a bell, no longer muffled. Once my stomach reaches its critical mass, it would erupt into an ocean of blood, teeming with unspeakable horrors. Meanwhile, my chest would have a bulging blood shot eye upon it. It would almost seem to be peering into your soul, reading the seams of your existence. It will become very clear at that moment, that my body is merely a flesh bag. A container if you will.
    Golden
    Golden
    PIMP

BacoN:   :) (: Empty Re: BacoN: :) (:

Post  Golden Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:14 pm

Interesting...
    Seven
    Seven
    The Nomadic Captain

Post  Seven Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:14 pm

Bacon wrote:TEE hEE

Lore:

When I regained my consciousness after my fight with Queen hallethenia, I was in the void. When I looked toward where I perceived was up, a shimmering light exuded from a single focal point. But when I looked down, a crimson aurora seemed to be encroaching on me. Try as I might, the light was slowly fading as the fire become more than a distant memory.

Suddenly chains wrapped around me, restraining my limbs and dragging me into a river of boiling blood. The searing pain I felt was unimaginable. My eyes boils when I opened them, my throat was filled with the searing liquid every time I attempted to breathe. No matter how many times I perished,the same cycle would repeat itself without end. That is, until made a conscious decision, one which would forever change who I was.

I grabbed the nearest person I could find, he was somewhat like a vegetable. The pain was so familiar to him, that he simply floated thier aimlesslously while everyone else screamed blood murder. In an act of desperation, I grasped his arm and began to feast upon his soul. Every bite tasted worse than the last, but I endured as the pain became a distant memory. In fact, I began to enjoy the taste of festering maggots and feces because the only taste I had thus far, was that of blood. Now my hunger was almost insatiable as I began to devour every soul that made contact with me.

Time was unimportant to me, but when I regained my bearings, I arose from the river. My foreskin burned when it touched the volcanic rock. The air was just as bad as the liquid,but it mattered not. A nearby sentential gaurd wind of my escape. She threaten to cause me even more pain, but what could be worse than what I already experienced? Covered head to toe in a array of bodily fluids, I slow approached her. She fought back, going so far as to sever my limbs with er bare hands. She impaled my severed skull, crushed my very bones, and drove a stake through my heart. But in the end, she gave up as I began to devour her as well.

As with the first sentinel, each encounter became easier than the last. Until I was no longer an arrancar, but rather a twisted existence bent on consuming all of existence.

Base:

Enshrouded in a black robe, one would not think anything of me. My chest would be all skin and bone, so much so that one could see the visible ribcage with excruciating clarity. My robe, would be alive, coursing with wayward souls. Some of which could be visible to the naked eye,but their essence would be a bare shapeless,silhouette.

Release:

My stomach would throb, the veins beginning to bulge. The insistent howls of the damned become clear as a bell, no longer muffled. Once my stomach reaches its critical mass, it would erupt into an ocean of blood, teeming with unspeakable horrors. Meanwhile, my chest would have a bulging blood shot eye upon it. It would almost seem to be peering into your soul, reading the seams of your existence. It will become very clear at that moment, that my body is merely a flesh bag. A container if you will.

It needs your old man wizard picture back from way back when. xD
    Golden
    Golden
    PIMP

Post  Golden Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:15 pm

Seven wrote:
    Bacon wrote:TEE hEE

Lore:

Base:

Release:

It needs your old man wizard picture back from way back when. xD
    lol, I want to see that.
    Bacon
    Bacon

Post  Bacon Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:49 pm

Wait I had an old man picture? Can you describe it abit, my memory is shot. geek
    Seven
    Seven
    The Nomadic Captain

Post  Seven Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:55 pm

Bacon wrote:Wait I had an old man picture? Can you describe it abit, my memory is shot. geek

Cloak, skeleton hand.
    Bacon
    Bacon

Post  Bacon Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:50 pm

Ahaha, I remember it now. Well to be honest, this is sort of a reboot of an old character I rediscovered when I read my short fight with kazzy. I want to revive him,despite jun's imba sever. xD
    Seven
    Seven
    The Nomadic Captain

Post  Seven Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:14 pm

Bacon wrote:Ahaha, I remember it now. Well to be honest, this is sort of a reboot of an old character I rediscovered when I read my short fight with kazzy. I want to revive him,despite jun's imba sever. xD

It's an easy to rape move if you have the capability like me. xD
    Bacon
    Bacon

Post  Bacon Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:42 pm

Seven, teach me your ways. Smile
    Noctis
    Noctis
    That Which Extinguishes Life

Post  Noctis Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:57 am